Posted in CategoryAgriculture Discussion
  • Saleem akhtar 3 years ago

Garlic lagany ka tariqa aur 4 canal mai kitna seed lagy ga

• Babar Ali 3 years ago
    Mujy seed lena hy g1
  • Babar Ali 3 years ago
    Garlic g1
  • Vee Bhatti 3 years ago
    Depend krta ha garlic kis size ka ha .....03218880968 cal me for comple information .... G-1 ...20maan lagy ga....seed k lye cal karen
  • Seoexpert 1 year ago

Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I’ll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. urban treasures showflat

• Seoexpert 1 year ago

I really enjoyed reading this post, big fan. Keep up the good work andplease tell me when can you publish more articles or where can I read more on the subject? Wallich

• Seoexpert 1 year ago

companies are not willing to satisfy their customers and that leads to dissatisfaction from customer's side. But there are companies like www.signnow.com/ask/everything-you-need-to-know-about-how-to-create-a-signable-pdf-right-from-your-smartphone-or-tablet who form some page where they can interact with customers and provide them useful tips about online signature and its benefits. this allows customer to saty with the company.

• Seoexpert 1 year ago

This site called airslate.com/bots/gmail receives my vote for all rights. Because I know this is the one person who can help me out of a problem. Try it out for yourself!

• Alfred Brewer 9 months ago

Garlic does not produce true seed but is propagated by planting cloves, which are the small bulblets or segments making up the garlic bulb tunnel rush

Please login or register to leave a response.